Yesterday, my dad pissed me off, which inspired me to write a blog about other a few other things that bug me as well.
1. I hate it when I'm talking to someone and I feel like they're not even paying attention. This is what happened between my dad and I yesterday. I was talking to him about something, and his reply had absolutely nothing to do with what I was explaining to him. It upset me because the least he could do is PRETEND that he was listening and say something like "Oh, interesting" or "I see what you mean".
2. This kind of goes with the first one, but I dislike it when I'm interrupted. Not that I think that I deserve the utmost respect or anything, but after being interrupted a few times in a row, it starts to annoy me.
3. I don't like it when people always ask me for rides or for me to pick them up. If I get compensated gas money or something, then it's all good, but I'm not your chauffeur.
4. Traffic pisses me off. Enough said.
5. It annoys me when people purposely speak in an unintelligible vernacular. As well as this, I don't like it when people make absolutely no effort type out or spell out words correctly. Things like that simply make you look uneducated.
I'll possibly update this throughout the day.
6. I hate wet socks.